The ninth annual Top Workplaces program launched nominations on Sunday, May 29 for businesses and organizations in the Inland Empire.
Last year, the Inland News Group program invited 1,306 companies to complete the survey to determine who would make the Best Workplaces list. A total of 50 companies or organizations participated and 33 winners were honored.
Here’s an overview of who and how you can nominate local businesses and organizations…
- Any organization with 35 or more employees in Riverside and San Bernardino counties, as well as the eastern San Gabriel Valley/Pomona of Los Angeles County (including the communities of La Verne, Claremont, San Dimas, Pomona and Diamond Bar) can participate.
- Companies and organizations can be public, private, non-profit or governmental.
- Workplaces will be rated by their employees in a short 24-question survey.
- Companies will be surveyed from June to August.
- Deadline for nomination: June 24
- Publication of winners: January 2023
- To nominate online, visit pe.com/nominate
- Call an appointment at 951-934-0462
See all of last year’s winners here.